Did you know that overseas military families can use recently expired coupons?
Since beginning this effort, SavingsAngel members have donated thousands of dollars in expired coupons to military families. Our huge goal to help hundreds of military families will certainly be met - thanks to ongoing the generosity of SavingsAngel members.
Here's how you can help:
1. Please do not throw away recently expired coupons!
2. Clip any coupon up to 2 months expired. Please do not mail full inserts of coupons, they need to be clipped and separated.
3. Separate them into food / non-food. Baggies or envelopes work well. Please do not use paper clips or rubber bands.
4. Do not send printed coupons, food stamps, store coupons, or restaurant coupons.
5. Write either your SavingsAngel username or "GRAMS PAM" somewhere on the OUTSIDE of your mailed envelope. The donation of expired coupons as exploded since Josh highlighted the program during one of his weekly contact with media outlets and we've been getting more than we can handle. For that reason, we will only accept expired coupons from SavingsAngel members.
6. Please mail your recently expired food / non-food coupons to:
SavingsAngel.com Military Family Support PO Box 302 Jenison, MI 49429
Bundles of coupons are distributed to military members and their families on base. Each helps save valuable dollars and stretch budgets while shopping at their local BX/PX or Commissary. While this is not a tax deductible charity, this certainly is a patriotic charity and SavingsAngel wholeheartedly endorses it! An extra $100/month saved for a military family can make a HUGE difference in their budget during their time of service and sacrifice!